Friday, May 28, 2010

Babies Update


I've been to a lot of prenatal appointments in the last few months, however I realized that I haven't updated about them on this blog. This is a picture of the twins at 25 weeks. They are both doing well and weigh almost 2 pounds each. They are still growing at the same rate, which is great news for us. The doctors both agree they are looking good developmentally, there are no signs of any physical deformities or any other cause for concern. They are very active, especially in the evening and after any meal. I've gone swimming and they don't really seem to like or dislike the water, although personally I don't feel them as much when I'm in the water. Being in the water is great, I feel weightless and it's nice to take the stress off my legs and back. I'm looking forward to lots of trips to the pool this summer. Greg and Gabriella have both witnessed the babies kicking my stomach and while Greg is impressed Gabriella is not. She is excited about helping me when they are born, so far she plans to rock them and change their diapers. We will see if those statements hold true.

No comments:

Post a Comment