Monday, June 8, 2009

OK!


Last week Gabriella and I went on a ridiculous multi day search for our local Toys r us. We were sadly completely unsuccessful, but we did find a lot of other interesting stores along the way. One of the favorites was OK! Okinawa, I would say it's part Crate and Barrel part Ikea.  There was a furniture section with a lot of cute children's beds and dressers. Gabriella of course tested all the chairs and found some that she thought were perfect for our house. I declined the option to purchase any furniture, but I did buy a few other accessories.  My personal favorites were the heart shaped muffin pan and the pasta measuring device.  Once we finished looking through all the departments of the store we decided to head upstairs for lunch.  The cafe was delicious, my favorite part was the all you can eat bread bar. There was a huge variety of rolls, we tried almost all of them. Our favorite was the honey oat, the least favorite was squid ink. It was a really fun outing, even if it wasn't toys r us. 

1 comment:

  1. Serious - We just had a squid ink roll today from an asian bakery in Irvine. Dave really liked it but I was more into the blueberry bun.

    :) wowzers!!

    ReplyDelete