Saturday, July 31, 2010

A Very Big Belly

This Thursday I had my doctors appointment and everything is going well. The babies heartbeats are looking wonderful and they are in the same positions. Baby A breech and Baby B head down and ready to go. My stomach is measuring 49 cm, which means I'm the same size as someone who is 49 weeks pregnant. Although I must say I'm starting to slow down slightly I still feel good. The little ones are moving a lot and I have no problems doing my kick counts. Gabriella has started to feel them more especially when we cuddle in the morning. The babies recognize her voice when she talks to my belly and it's hard to say if they are moving towards her voice or away from it. She's been incredibly helpful this summer, helping me pick up things, make dinner and do laundry. In celebration of this new found helpfulness we've begun paying her allowance for extra services rendered. So far she's purchased a fan and a Toy Story 3 lego set. She'd like to save up for a talking Jesse doll. We are about 2.5 weeks away from the big c-section day. Hopefully I'll make it to August 18th, but my doctor and Greg don't think I will. They both believe that I will simply run out of room. Personally I think I'll make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment