Thursday, August 12, 2010

10 Years of Magic


July 22nd marked our 10th wedding anniversary. Greg and I celebrated it with a wonderful dinner and a night out on the town. We started the evening with tepanyaki at Four Seasons steak house. I had lobster and steak while Greg had delicious Kobe and shrimp. The meal was great and we had a fantastic cook. Next stop was Cafe Nirai, where I partook in a few delicious sodas. The first was mint and the second was violet soda. Next stop was I's, Greg's favorite bar on the island. I haven't seen I since last year on our anniversary. I had spicy ginger ale and we told I and his wife Kaori that we were expecting twins, futogo in Japanese. They were both pleased for us and surprised at the news. The last stop was dessert at the Hearth Cafe. I had a delicious chocolate cake and some iced coffee. Greg had cheesecake which was a little on the dry side, but still tasty. The meals and sodas were so tasty and the night out as two adults celebrating 10 years of being married was priceless. Here's to another 10 years together.

No comments:

Post a Comment