Monday, March 9, 2009

Down for the Count

I haven't been updating lately because I've been sick.  I managed to get Gabriella to school on Thursday, but just barely. I had what Greg had, which keeps you close to your bathroom.  I'm hoping now that I feel better Gabriella and I will be able to have some adventures this week. Greg was able to take Gabriella out both Saturday and Sunday so I could get a little time to myself to rest and recuperate.  
Today we are going to run some errands, although my plan to go to a park was thwarted by mother nature.  This rain is going to force me to do something inside, perhaps a trip to Jusco. They have a cute play area inside next to the food court. We will see how it goes. 

1 comment:

  1. oh no! being sick sucks. i was sick for a week too. robby had a cough, then james had a cough and fever, then i had the flu. my fault, i didnt get a flu shot...never again! i will always get a flu shot, i learned my lesson. robby has a cough again, it went full circle. lucky willie didnt get sick. i'm glad we're both feeling better! nerine

    ReplyDelete