Monday, March 2, 2009

Uh Oh, it's Roto


I had planned to take Gabi to a park with a pirate ship that she loves. I've put a picture of it above from a previous trip. However our plans were thwarted by the Roto Virus. For those of you with kids, you have probably had your kids get this vaccine. It's a nasty virus that causes vomiting and other maladies. Greg called us this morning while we were finishing breakfast and asked if we were feeling ok. We were fine, however I suddenly became a little concerned, he wasn't feeling well.  Sure enough an hour later he called to ask us to pick him up.  Gabi and I scrambled to get dressed and go get him, he looked as white as a sheet and frankly I was worried. As of now, Greg has been in bed since he got home this morning.  Greg has had this before, each time he's been completely flattened by it. I hope he feels better sooner than later.  I hope that Gabriella and I will be spared this rather nasty little bug.  
Since I've been home for most of the day I've been cleaning and planning Gabriella's birthday party. She turns 4 in about a month and we've decided to have her party here at home.  We are going to reserve a bouncy house and have a quiet party at home.  I hope everything works out the way we hope it will. Gabriella requested a princess theme and I hope we can accommodate her requests.  

1 comment: