Saturday, March 28, 2009

Home again Home again Jiggity Jig


Our vacation is over and we are back home in Okinawa. I've already started doing the laundry and last night I slept really well in my own bed.   Gabriella is still getting up early, but was able to sleep in for an extra 15 minutes this morning. It was only 7 am when she came in with an arm full of princesses asking to come into our bed for her morning snuggle.  I'm starting preparations for my parents arrival on Thursday. We are so excited for their arrival, especially Gabriella.  
I desperately need to go to the grocery store, the fresh markets, and the fish market.  Last night as we were driving home the car was making some funny noises, I'm hopping it's nothing.  In fact I'm going to be telling myself it's nothing as I drive around today running all my errands. I'm sure Gabriella and I will be spending Monday at BC motors getting the car fixed. It's going to be a huge pain in the patella and I hope it can be fixed in one day. I still have a birthday party to get ready for.  Greg and I were planning to get Gabriella some gifts from Disneyland but we never really had a chance to shop.  That leaves me with a huge amount of things to do this week. I'm starting my list and it's already over a page.  Well enough of this blogging I have other things to do. 

1 comment: