Wednesday, February 4, 2009

We're going to Disneyland

I've been a little remiss in working on my blog in the last few days. The reason is that I've been working on our vacation.  As I'm sure you've guessed from the title of this post we are going to Tokyo. Five exciting days and four romantic nights. We are all very excited. I told Gabriella this morning and she was thrilled, asking a variety of questions. My favorite question, "Will all my friends be there?" I wasn't sure exactly what she was referring to, however with a few more questions she revealed that her friends meant all the characters. I told her they should all be there, and we would have to start brushing up on our Japanese so we could talk to them.  It's going to be a great trip. I'm already perusing the Tokyo Disney and Disney Seas website on a daily basis, trying to glean the best way to approach the parks for maximum rides and shows. There are a lot of shows, perhaps if they serve beer at the park Greg will be more receptive to going to them. Let the countdown to Tokyo begin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment