Friday, February 27, 2009

Wii hope to be fitting into smaller sizes

I can't write to much today because my arms are sore.  Yesterday, after much anticipation, we got a Wii sport and a Wii fit. All I can say is that it's a lot harder than I thought it would be. There are short exercises with very few repetitions, but what you do works. I would post a picture of me doing any of the exercises, but I get hot and sweaty after the very first few exercises and no one really wants to see that. The wii sports games are great, Greg and I had our first tennis tournament last night and he was victorious. I am going to start using the tutorial while he's at work in order to get better. We also tried the boxing which I won.  I think it's a really fun way to do some activity while in the a/c cooled home.  My home has become my new gym, it's a nice place to work out as long as no members of the peanut gallery are watching and making comments.  

No comments:

Post a Comment