Thursday, April 2, 2009

Countdown: in 5,4,3,2,1


Today's the day. The house is clean, the rug is vacuumed, the beds are made and we are ready. Ready for what? My parents arrival. They are our first visitors here in Okinawa and we are very excited. Today was also a special day for Gabriella, her birthday is on Monday so today I made small treat bags for her to hand out to her class. She was thrilled, her teacher even made her a gigantic birthday hat.  
These next few weeks are going to be chock full of excitement and adventure.  The first big event is my parents arrival, we are all going to pick them up at the airport, my fingers are crossed that all 5 of us plus luggage will fit in the Dingo.  The next event Gabriella's party on Saturday. Tomorrow I'll be picking up her bouncy castle, again crossing my fingers that it will fit in the Dingo.  As our count stands today 15 kids are coming and their parents, plus a few friends.  It will be fun for everyone. 

1 comment: