Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Back to the gym

I suppose I've been lax in the last few weeks with my exercising. Today I feel like I made up for it. I started with my normal Zumba class, it was really crowded and I had a few new dances to learn. It was quite difficult learning the new steps in such a crowded class but I managed. I think it's really fun to dance with all the other girls, twisting and shaking to the music. The second class is a core toning class and usually I skip it but today I decided to make up for missing class on Monday. The toning class is only half and hour but we work a lot of muscle groups into 30 minutes. Today we used weights and did a lot of upper body work, it was nice to actually get a workout other than cardio. I feel like some of my muscles are already losing tone because of lack of use. I haven't been able to pick up my best 40 pound weight in over almost 2 months. I don't think Gabriella realizes how in shape she kept me. I barely made it home in time to shower and change before I had to leave to pick Gabriella up from school. I hope I'm not too sore tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment