Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Water Water Everywhere

I've really been trying to eat properly these past few days and stick to my pre pregnancy diet plan. While I've kind of fallen off on a few food choices like cheese I have been sticking to drinking a gallon of water each day. I use to have these really cool 32 oz bottles and I knew I had to drink 4 of them to reach my water goal. Well I have misplaced both bottles as of late so I've transitioned to pint glasses. I have 8 pint glasses of water throughout the day and boom that's my gallon. All this water does have some draw backs, firstly I've had to buy ice because I never remember to fill up the Britta filter and I don't like to drink warm water. Next, there are enumerable trips each day to the bathroom. Yesterday I went 11 times. The good thing is that I know it's helping my blood flow easier, helping my digestion and I'm pretty sure I'm at very low risk for dehydration.

This week has been busy, Greg is gone this week at the USPS conference. He's having a great time seeing old friends, eating delicious food and drinking lots of kind beer. While he is gone Gabriella and I have been staying busy. Monday we watched the Oscars together, Tuesday we went to lunch and Library time with our friends and today we had gymnastics and a special dinner and a movie date with friends. Our dinner tonight is spaghetti and meatballs and we're watching Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs. I've hidden an entire bag of baby spinach in the sauce and meatballs, I hope no little ones notice.

Gabriella misses her daddy very much, especially when she asks for something and I say no, she has no one else to turn to. I've also tried to keep up with the never ending dessert requests which is usually Greg's responsibility. All and all we are doing well but missing daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment