Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Another Week Begins

At the request of my brother in law I will try to keep the blog from becoming exercise-centric. Yesterday was my first day back at boot camp and although the workout we did was hard it wasn't mind numbingly terrible. My legs are sore today, but that's to be expected. We did get some cool recipes, one which I'm cooking in my oven right now. Anyway Gabi and I ran a lot of errands yesterday after school. We had to return some pruning shears, get some groceries at the commissary and pick up some eggs from the mini mini. I now feel like I'm back in the groove, my fridge is stocked, my calendar is updated and finally I'm back to working out. I can't believe how much I missed it. Gabi and I also went to the sushi go round for lunch, it was so delicious. I think that's what I'm going to miss most when we move.
Today I expected a hard work out because we don't have class on Veteran's day. But instead of a hard workout we got sent to the baseball stadium to run. However, in a decision I'm sure to regret later Rachel, Angie and I ditched the stadium and went to work out at the Lester gym on our own. Rachel because her knee is hurt, Angie because it was "raining", and me because I'm a lemming. I got a good work out on the elliptical machine and even did some sit ups. I'm sure I'll get an ear full at Cardio Funk tonight about our little disappearing act, but it was worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment