Monday, November 16, 2009

Manic Monday

Since Greg worked all weekend he got today off. He and Gabriella both started their days before I did. Greg was up watching football at 3 am and Gabriella woke up from a nightmare/bathroom trip about 45 minutes later. Both of them were happily sitting on the couch when I walked out of the door to go to boot camp at 4:40 am.
Today was a big day for me at boot camp, not only because it was the start of my second one, but it was the first day I've gone without my friends. Angie has finished her boot camp although she says she will go with me on Thursdays as my friend and Rachel is in the states until after Christmas. I got in my car this morning and as if on autopilot I drove myself to the gym. Now usually Monday mornings are half exercise and half lecture, well not today. This morning started with this new exercise where we bend over with our hands on the ground then bend our knees. We did 440 before we had to start over because someone was late. All in all I think we only did 700 but they were killers. Then we hit the stairs running down the stairs, down the block then back. We did 12 laps, well I should say the fastest people did 12 laps, I did 7. But I did manage to kind of run up the stairs so that was an accomplishment. Then we went back inside and did some arm and leg work using the benches. Then back outside for more running and then thankfully a 5 minute lecture about burning fat. It was a crazy workout and I'm sure tomorrow's will be even worse.
Greg had today off as I said earlier, so he bbq'd some delicious brats for lunch and then we walked over to American Village for dinner. Although I did have a hamburger for dinner I was able to pass on Yogurtland. Greg and Gabriella managed to spend 1398 yen on two bowls of yogurt. Greg insists that Gabriella's yogurt was heavier than his, but he ended up eating a fair portion of hers in the end. I had a few bites of her fruit but that was it. The evening walk was really nice and we are going to try to take one more often.

2 comments:

  1. Those mornings alone are a bit depressing, huh? So sorry. You're doing great, though, and you'll continue to do great!
    -Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You managed to not have any Yogurtland. Such strength! Wished I had some of your will power!

    ReplyDelete