Saturday, February 20, 2010

It's over...



Well my turn at boot camp has officially come to an end. I will be packing up my little pink alarm clock for the time being. No more 4:07 beeping to disturb Greg's sleep or mine. I must say it's almost bittersweet. Of course I'm looking forward to more rest and hopefully more energy during the day. But, this rollercoaster of exercise has kept me and my diet on track. It's rather daunting to continue this pregnancy without my food journal constantly being checked or my body fat being measured at every 4 weeks. But I'm sure I'll be able to stay healthy. The good habits have been cultivated over the last 5 and a 1/2 months and I'm not too worried I'll forget them. Even when I make somewhat unhealthy choices I know what it means, I know the fat it will add to my body. But sometimes a brownie is worth it. In a previous post I told you all the vital statistics of the weight I've lost, in this one I want to show some visual proof of how different I look. Obviously the before picture is on the left, it was actually taken a few days before we moved to Okinawa. The picture on the right was taken on our trip to Taiwan in mid January. I think it shows a dramatic difference in body mass and although I'm certainly happy in both but I can tell you I definitely feel better about my body in the picture on the right. I'm sure in future blogs you will see more pictures, probably with a growing belly but hopefully not a fattening face.

No comments:

Post a Comment