Sunday, August 30, 2009

Aloha Saturday

This weekend is Greg's birthday weekend, however he's celebrating it by spending the majority of it at the hospital because he's on call.  In fact he left before Gabriella and I got up yesterday and the only time we saw him was when we delivered some dinner to him at 8:30 pm. Gabriella and I did drop off a few things at the hospital throughout the day. The first thing we dropped off was his pair of crocs. Instead of driving in the car we decided to run over there. Now when I say run I mean jog slowly, when Gabi hears run she thinks run as fast as humanly possible while shouting things like "Hurry Up" over her shoulder to the person behind her.  We took the long way around to the hospital so I could get my exercise in. By the time we dropped off the shoes I was already breathing hard and sweaty. Gabriella however was cool as a cucumber and ready to go another few miles. When we got within sight of our house she voiced her disappointment that our run was over already.  I was just glad to get into the house for some water. 

This Saturday was also Gabriella's very first Hula performance. I took some video since Greg wasn't able to join us. The performance was awesome, Gabi and her group looked so cute doing their hula moves and singing. There was also a potluck dinner which was full of delicious food and I tried to be very good and only eat what was approved on my diet. We made Yakisoba which was a big hit, in fact a few people even asked for my recipe. By the time we got home it was past 8, and after our quick trip to the hospital to see Greg we both settled in for a good night sleep.

1 comment:

  1. Now that was the absolute cutest thing I have ever seen in my life!! I love you Gabiii!!

    ReplyDelete