Sunday, August 23, 2009

Weekend Work Outs


Saturday I slept in, until 8. I felt fabulous when I finally got up. Greg cooked breakfast for us and we decided that since the weather was iffy we should do something indoors. Off we headed to Round 1, it's a Japanese indoor family fun center. It has 7 floors of fun and excitement. It's a little pricy to play for 3 hours and when our time was over we realized that we could have stayed there all day.  Here is a list of what we did, we went to the kids play area where we shot each other with foam balls by using air cannons. Then I sat in the massage chair while we watched Gabi play. Greg played ping pong, and tennis. Gabi and I strapped on some skates and tried our hand at skating. We need a lot more practice.  The roller rink also doubles as a race track for mini bikes. We didn't participate in the race, but did watch a few from the sidelines.  We all practiced shooting the soccer ball into a net and played some darts. Next stop was the video game section where we played a whack the crab game, I played the DJ spinning game, Greg tried his hand at the conga drum game and Gabi was awesome on the skateboard game. After melting our brains in front of the video games we headed up to the 7th floor for some sports. We played badminton, soccer, archery, mini putting golf and tried out the batting cages. We had such a good time. I even played the kickboxing game.
On the way home we stopped for lunch at Mike's Tex Mex. I thought it was really tasty, Greg thinks Obliggatos is still better. I tried to keep my portion small, but probably ate more chips than I should have. 
When we got home I met Rachel at the gym and ran/walked 2 miles as my exercise for the day. Personally I think I got a little exercise at round one too, so I don't feel guilty enjoying my chips and guacamole. 

No comments:

Post a Comment