Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Boot Camp Day 7: Weights and Measures

Well today is Tuesday and we worked with weights. It was hard of course, but that is to be expected.  It's an interesting fact about boot camp, although I don't really know what each day will bring, I always know that it will be hard and painful.  Today I was thrilled to walk out of the gym with my arms still attached to my body.  Gabriella asked me to open something for her today and I had to talk myself into pushing past the pain to open whatever it was that she wanted. 
Gabi and I had a lot of fun today, we went to the library and lunch with our friends.  This afternoon Gabi even accompanied me to Cardio Funk. In boot camp we are required to go to one class a week at the gym. Today we were strongly reminded of our requirements. So in order to save myself a little extra pain, I went. The irony is that it was painful and I still have to get up tomorrow morning to go running.  Gabi had a good time playing with friends in the play area, while I sweated off some pounds trying to funk it up next door.  
I'm happy I made it through the class, I tried my best and even though I'm not going to win any Cardio Funk awards I would still get a certificate for participation.  For today participation is enough. 
Tomorrow is running. 

No comments:

Post a Comment