Friday, October 23, 2009

Checking off my lists

We leave for vacation today. I'm almost packed and ready to go, I say almost because I'm waiting for clothes to dry in my slow dryer. I went to boot camp this morning and because of the rain we were left to our own devices in the gym. I did the elliptical machine for 45 minutes then called it a day. It was nice to have a little time this morning to put all things vacation in the back of my mind. I feel I've been prepping for this trip for months. It's nice to know we will be heading to the airport in a little over an hour and the only real thing I have left to do is get Gabriella to school for picture day. The dishes are done, the bags are packs, the ipods and computer are charged, we are ready. I'm excited about going home, to see my friends and family. I'm also a little nervous about keeping up with my exercise routines and my eating. It's pretty easy here because I go to boot camp everyday, I feel accountable. However, when I go home I almost feel like I'll be overwhelmed by the sheer number of restaurant dinners, of soda, of choices. I hope I'll be able to stay strong and eat clean. I suppose if I don't it just means running a little longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment