Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Hawaiian Weekend


This weekend was marked by Gabriella's first public Hula performances. She and her Hula group performed at the opening of the brand new Kadena BX. She did a wonderful job and of course had a ball doing it. Her age group performed 3 songs, 2 of which I'd seen before and a new one which I'll post as the video. After each performance we took the opportunity to peruse the new exchange. Gabriella got a new toy and so did I. Actually I got a few new kitchen accessories which I need to make room for in my ever expanding kitchen. Greg was in Hawaii during both performances and he was disappointed that he missed them. We are hopeful that he will be able to see her perform one of these days. Alright I'm sorry to say that the video is not uploading so I'm just going to put in a picture of her doing her thing. I'll continue to try to upload, but the file might be too big.

No comments:

Post a Comment