Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Stepping Up

Ok double post today because I did double the exercise. I went to Cardio Funk this afternoon as I sometimes do. Only today I told myself that I was going to try to stay on the step the whole time and I did. I managed to make it through the full 45 minutes of class doing almost all the moves on the step. Usually I make it about 30 minutes before I completely break down and can't get myself up onto the step. Today it was no problem, well I should say that I managed to power through the problems. It hurt, it was hard, and I didn't get all the moves but I stayed on that step. I'm so proud of myself, I was able to make a goal for myself and achieve it even though I wasn't sure I could physically do it. I suppose my next step will be to add another level to my step, but not until next week I want to celebrate my accomplishment and try to repeat it at the other 2 classes this week.
By the way on a totally embarrassing note I accomplished this feat while wearing my exercise pants backwards. I didn't realize it until class was about to start so I didn't have a chance to fix them. I'm pretty sure no one noticed but I knew and it kind of made me laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment