Sunday, October 25, 2009

Home

Well we've arrived back in California and already eaten at Super Mex and I've done some shopping. The flight to California was interesting because Greg and I didn't fly out from Narita on the same plane. I bought my tickets on September 1st and I bought Greg's much later once we confirmed he would be able to go with us. So basically I assumed that Gabi and I were flying on United from Narita and we were in fact flying on ANA. We of course didn't realize this until we were checking into the airport in Naha and the lady at the desk informed us. Greg arrived in California a half hour before us and was able to tell his family and mine where we were because we flew into the international terminal instead of the United terminal. Gabriella was amazing on the flight. Although I packed enough entertainment to keep the entire plane occupied for the 10 hour flight, the only thing she used was her ipod and she only watched one show then turned it off. She spent the majority of her time playing with her Ariel doll and sleeping. She was fairly well rested considering when we arrived at LAX it was 3 am Okinawa time.

Lunch was delicious, the real Mexican food was a tasty treat. SuperMex has been on Greg's mind since we got his ticket to come home. After lunch Greg and Gabriella took a nice long nap while I went shopping. It's so nice to have so many choices of where to shop. I bought myself some long sleeved shirts and a new pair of jeans. I bought a lot of clothes for Gabriella, some that she will wear on this trip others I will save for Christmas. I still need to go to the Children's Place and a few other stores.

This morning Greg and I went running together. He was nice enough to go slow so I could keep up. We ran around his parent's neighborhood looking at all the houses decorated for Halloween. I'm not sure how far we ran but time wise we ran for about 40-45 minutes. I think I'm all ready to run again by myself later in the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment