Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Multitasking a fitness story

This morning was weigh in day and I'm pleased to say I lost 5 pounds last week. I think it was that delicious Thai soup, but really it wasn't. The theme for today's post is multitasking, first because we worked arms, legs, and shoulders all in the same exercise and because going to boot camp isn't enough to reach my goal. The exercise was kind of brutal today, squats then biceps curl and finally pressing the weight over our head then repeat over and over and over again.
Yesterday he talked about us needing to get our second 35 minute cardio workout in 5 days a week. I did mine yesterday while Gabi was at school, I rode the stationary bike. I felt good that I finished it, this morning I think there might be a Zumba class so I might check that out instead. Another facet of this life changing boot camp is the diet. I've never really liked diets, in fact this may be the first one I've ever really been on. The hardest part for me is eating more often, but I did it last week and I clearly got results. Therefore this week I'm going to keep eating properly and add in the extra exercise and see what happens next week. I only have a few more weeks before I go home for the wedding so I need to Emeril it (kick it up a notch...BAM).

No comments:

Post a Comment