Monday, September 7, 2009

A weekend of Adventures


It's the end of a three day weekend and we are relaxing quietly in front of the TV. However, our weekend has been anything but boring. Saturday morning I started the weekend off with Cardio Funk. I had a million reasons not to get up and only one reason to get up, me. It was so hard and hot but I felt good once it was over. The rest of the day was spent getting ready for our dinner with Nori and his family and the Broom's. The party went off without a hitch and the quesadilla maker once again helped make the party a great success.
Sunday we started the day at church as always. After church we headed to the forrest for the people of the prefecture. It was a beautiful park and we had a great time trying out the rollerslide and the great obstacle course. Gabi had a great time running around and playing.
Monday I had the day off from boot camp but I didn't spend the day lounging around, instead we left early this morning and headed up to Hiji Falls. Greg finally got his wish and the whole family went hiking. The trail to the falls is a little less than a mile and full of stairs, according to one website it has 1100 stairs. I didn't count the stairs to double check because I was to busy climbing them. After making it up and down we went to lunch at Okuma and then headed home.

No comments:

Post a Comment