Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Week 6 Begins

I totally fell down on my blog yesterday, I forgot. Boot Camp yesterday was a lesson in how your body processes food and why eating every few hours helps to keep your metabolism going all day. It was really informative and I took the lesson that I learned and put it into action. I ate more often but smaller meals, healthier snacks and I definitely felt a little better. Since this week is the half way point I'm going to work harder to keep up the new eating regimen.

Today at boot camp there was no teaching, only working. We worked on arms with the weights and bands. We worked on legs by walking up and down the stairs carrying the weights. I was dripping in sweat creating small puddles on the floor around where I was standing. I made it through the class without cheating on my reps. I'm half way through this class and I feel like it's go time, if I want to make this a permanent change I'm going to have to get use to this new way of eating and try harder while exercising. I go home in one month and I want to wow everyone with my new healthier body.

No comments:

Post a Comment